Enjoying your balloon purchase is easy, just remember the following tips:
- Supervise children under the age of 8 years old with balloons.
- Always use a balloon pump to inflate your balloons.
- Always tie helium filled balloons with ribbon & weight.
- When you’re done – cut the end of the balloon with a pair of scissors and dispose of the spent balloon in the bin.
- Never release balloons into the atmosphere.
- Beware – latex may cause allergies.
- Always use a balloon pump and NEVER inhale helium.
- Always dispose of balloons responsibly.